Ford F-150 Custom Seat Covers
Welcome to Ruff Tuff. Your F-150 deserves the best -- and you've come to the right place.
The Ford F-150® sets the world standard for full-size pickup trucks. We set the standard for custom seat covers. No wonder all those F-150s and our seat covers go so well together.
We make America’s Finest Custom Seat Covers™ for many other cars, trucks, SUVs, and UTVs too. They're all hand-sewn to order in the USA, using the most precise patterns in the industry. And when you call customer service, an experienced representative answers the phone.
If you're ready to tell us about your truck and select fabrics, colors, and options, click here:
If you want to learn more about our available fabrics, feel free to explore the possibilities. You can choose among these fabrics at our website:
- Exotics – Ostrich and Croc – simulated, of course, and available in several popular colors.
- Perforated Sof-Touch – cool, comfortable, and a lot like leather, but not made from animals. Available for inserts only.
- Sof-Touch – a lot like Perforated Sof-Touch, without all the little holes, and not limited to inserts.
- Carbon Fiber – a simulated carbon fiber with a distinctive, high-tech look.
- Camo – sixteen patterns and colors from the top names in camo.
- Tuff Suede – insanely comfortable and available in solid colors and camo patterns, but not recommended with pets.
- Velour – durable and comfortable, much like the original cloth seats in many vehicles.
- Tweed – No, seriously, it’s a great look. Durable, too. And your seats won’t really be mistaken for college professors.
- Dura EZ-Care – durable and economical.
- Saddle Blanket – durable, popular, and affordable. Available in 12 colors.
You can mix and match fabrics in most cases (not Sheepskin or Saddle Blanket) for a distinctive look. Available options, such as pockets, our Special OPS™ Package, and our diamond quilting, depend your seat style and the fabric(s) you choose.
We also offer Sheepskin seat covers, made of actual sheepskin. These cannot be ordered through our website, but please call us.
If all the choices make your head spin, please call us. We’re good at helping people with that. Here’s the number: 800-453-8830. Or click the envelope icon next to our phone number in the header and send us an e-mail.
We’ll answer all your questions — at least the ones about seat covers. And we’ll help in any way we can. For example, we’ll send you fabric swatches on request.
When you’re ready, click on “Order Now” in the top menu, or click this button now to reach our Seat Selector, where you’ll tell us the year, make, and model of your vehicle, and what kind of seats you have. Then you can choose fabric and color combinations, select options, and make your purchase.
Thanks for coming by!
This is our Diamond Quilting option, shown here on an F-350. It's available in seat covers with Sof-Touch, Perforated Sof-Touch, Carbon Fiber, and Exotics inserts. In this case, it's our Red Carbon Fiber insert with Diamond Quilting, paired with one of our Exotics fabrics, Black Ostrich, for the trim.